CHI TIẾT CÔNG VIỆC
- Assisting users, stakeholders to define requirements and suggesting ideas.
- Synthesizing information, business processes, and system requirements from relevant stakeholders/users then categorizing and prioritizing them.
- Researching market and users.
- Participating in feature design & product roadmap development.
- Defining solutions meeting the needs of stakeholders and business requirements, oriented towards simplification as much as possible.
Proficient in writing some main documents of BA: URD, SRS, User Stories Mapping, Use Case Diagram, Product Modeling, Functional Decomposition Diagram, Process Modeling, Wireframe, Prototype.
Ensuring that documents and requirements are reliable and useful for the Product Team and Users.
- With All Stakeholders In General:
+ Good at eliciting skills to gather as much as possible domain-related information and requirements to build exact solutions meeting their needs.
+ Willing to work with every department with the purpose of developing the best product.
+ Transferring requirements and describing solutions for designers to help them design the most effective UI/UX for users.
+ Understanding UI/UX domain enough to define bad-experience points in the design.
+ Ensuring that the design meets the requirements & oriented solution.
- With Product Team (Developers)
+ Communicating to validate solutions effectively and timely.
+ Good at transferring product logic and flow exactly, clearly and easily to remember for developers.
- With Customer Success Team
+ Supporting in product education for users with Customer Support/Success.
Testing And Evaluation
- Evaluating solutions.
- Implementing basic testing tasks (define testing scenarios, testing and verifying any bugs or issues occur).
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Good at working with UML, BPMN, software analysis, design tools and techniques.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Good at using design applications for mock-up/wire-frame/prototype.
- Experienced with UI/UX, and with a user-centric mindset.
- Basic understanding of software industry, database, data structure, IT systems.
- Influenced English skills required.
- Planning skills, analytical thinking & problem-solving skills.
- Easy to adapt and willing to study new framework/knowledge to optimize the work flow & results.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any subject. (Marketing, Business Management or IT preferred).
- Having learned any courses about Business Analysis & long time working on this job preferred.
- Detail-oriented, careful & patient, enthusiastic & responsible.
Salary & Allowance
- Negotiate salary package.
- Leave Paid: 12 days of annual leave.
- Dynamic, Creative, and Challenging working environment.
- Compulsory schemes of social, health insurance FPT Care.
- Company incentive trips and vacations.
THÔNG TIN THAM KHẢO
NƠI LÀM VIỆC:
FPT Tower, đường Phạm Văn Bạch, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội